What is Obesity?
Obesity is a condition that occurs when a person carries excess weight or body fat that might affect their health. One is considered Obese only when said person has a high BMI (Body Mass Index). A BMI between 25 and 29.9 indicates that a person is carrying excess weight. A BMI of 30 or over suggests that a person may have obesity.
Nowadays childhood Obesity is a growing problem between the ages 6 and 17.Again the cause is increased intake of junk food diets, watching television accompanied by snacks, increased time playing video games and computer watching and no physical activity and exercise, thereby leading to diseases like hypertension, diabetes, joint pains and many more in an early age.
- Food addiction
- Unhealthy diet and eating habits
- Increased sweating
- Back and joint pains
Do's & Don'ts
Do’s for Obesity
- Eat wheat, barley and maize and vegetables like bitter-gourd, long gourd and drumsticks
- Drink warm water
- Brisk walk for 30 mins
- Meditation and yoga for stress control
- Practice limited diet
- Reduce the intake after 5 pm
- A proper diet chart also has helped a lot to reduce weight
Dont’s for Obesity
- Avoid excess intake of rice and potatoes which contains a lots amount of carbohydrates
- Avoid processed and junk foods
- Avoid oily and fried food
- Avoid sweets and bakery products
- Avoid sedentary habits
Homeopathic treatment is the safest treatment bearing less pain. Constitutional treatment is the natural treatment for Obesity. Homeopathic treatment for Obesity is based on treating the cause of disease. For example if Obesity is due to hormonal diseases like hypothyroidism then it will be concentrating on treating hypothyroidism. Besides the treatment, proper diet and physical exercise should go hand to hand with the treatment.
Monday to Saturday:
09.30am to 02.00pm
05.30pm to 09.30pm
09.30am to 02.00pm