What is Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine Fibroids also called uterine polyps or myomas are the non-cancerous tumours which grow in the walls of women’s uterus. These fibroids usually vary in sizes and women can have a single fibroid or in clusters. Small or tiny tumours may not cause any symptoms, whereas if these fibroids expand, they increase pressure on the bladder and lead to symptoms like pain and abnormal menstruation.
- Submucosal –These types of tumours grow in the innermost layer of the uterus.
- Intramural –Fibroids grow on the middle layer or within the muscular wall of the uterus.
- Subserosal –These fibroids grow on the outer wall of the uterus.
- Pedunculated –These fibroids are attached to a stalk either outside or within the uterine cavity.
- Cervical –These are developed in the cervical tissue.
- Interligamentous –These fibroids are developed between the uterine broad ligaments.
- Family history
- Age (women over 30 years)
- Being obese
- Women of African- American race
- The onset of menstruation at an early age i.e. prior to 10 years of age.
- Pelvic pain
- Frequent urination due to increased pressure
- Heavy and prolonged menstruation with severe cramping
- Spotting between periods
- Lower back pain
Homeopathy treatment for uterine fibroids works very effectively. It provides instant relief from pain and other discomforts caused due to fibroids. It also restrains further growth of these fibroids. Homeopathy for Uterine Fibroids uses natural remedies which are safe and free from side effects. In the long run, homeopathy treatment successfully dissolves the fibroids. Homeocare International has vast experience in treating female reproductive disorders like uterine fibroids and others. Here, our professional homoeopaths offer personalised constitutional homeopathy treatment for uterine fibroids based on individual symptoms and severity of the condition. In Constitutional Homeopathy therapies, a person is treated as a whole and examined all factors including a family history to the psychological, emotional, and social conditions as well. And then our expert homoeopaths prescribe the most suitable treatment to the individual. Moreover, constitutional homeopathy treatment is very effective, safe, natural, non-invasive and without any side effects.
Monday to Saturday:
09.30am to 02.00pm
05.30pm to 09.30pm
09.30am to 02.00pm