What is Pimples?
A pimple is a small pustule or papule that develops when the sebaceous or oil glands become clogged. This leads to swollen and red bumps that are filled with pus. These pimples are most likely to occur around puberty stage but can also occur at any age. Pimples, also known as spots are a part of Acne.
These pimples mostly appear on the face, back, chest and shoulders. The reason for their appearance on these particular areas is that, there are many sebaceous glands present in these areas of the skin.
- Too much oil is produced by your follicles
- Dead skin cells accumulate in your pores
- Bacteria build up in your pores
Signs & Symptoms
- Small, red bumps
- Pus filled pimples
- Whiteheads – They are small pimples that remain under the skin and are also called as Closed Comedo. They appear as a small, flesh-coloured papule.
- Blackheads – They are clearly visible on the surface of the skin and are also known as Open Comedo. They appear to be black or in dark brown colour.
- Papules – These are the small, solid, rounded bumps that rise from the skin and are often pink in colour.
- Pustules – These are pimples that are full of pus and are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They appear to have a red base and pus on the top.
- Nodules – They have a similar structure to papules, but are larger. They can be painful and are embedded deep in the skin.
- Cysts – These are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are filled with pus and are usually painful. Cysts commonly cause scars.
Homeopathy is a safe and natural process to heal the Pimples. It uses natural remedies and hence do not have any side effects. Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and hence work in the long run. It is 100% safe has no side effects. The natural substances used in preparing the medicines also provide natural minerals that internally strengthen our body and make healing faster.
Monday to Saturday:
09.30am to 02.00pm
05.30pm to 09.30pm
09.30am to 02.00pm